понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

builder contractor fence oakland




So today. Okay well yesterday since itapos;s 12:31am. Either way MONDAY my grandmother died. Which is all sad and everything like that, I�just havenapos;t gotten to the mourning. The funeral is going to be on November 10th or 11th I�canapos;t remember what was said.
Either way. Iapos;m not feeling the tears yet, or the sadness really. So I�donapos;t know how this is going.

SHIT Nothing makes sense.FUCK

What if I�see my mother? I canapos;t see that witch. Fuck I�just canapos;t. Oh my god. I�NEVER�FUCKING�THOUGHT�ABOUT�THAT
God dammit. I�donapos;t want to see the lady who called the cops on me. I�donapos;t want to see her, at all. Ever again. No thank you.

Wow. My life just got a little worse. I�dunno.

Random thought: How does one become a body guard?


Iapos;m off to bed. Cause fuck Iapos;m tired, and I�canapos;t think. I�just canapos;t do it. I�canapos;t no. My brain is going to explain. Fuck.

I miss Janelle.

Come save me from walking off a windowsill or Iapos;ll sleep in the rain.



blackbeard discovery, builder contractor fence oakland, builder contractor fence omaha, builder contractor fence petersburg saint, builder contractor fence philadelphia.



Комментариев нет: